Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


.

So here I am, finally back from an unplanned hiatus. Well, here's a little update on what's been going on with me. I have been doing some much needed evaluating of my life, where it is and where it's going. This past Friday I finally graduated which I hope will bring some closure to the "school" chapter of my life. Opitimism explains my current frame of mind. I am realizing that even with my current financial struggles I am so blessed and grateful to just have life and a warm bed to sleep in at night. Never take anything you have for granted. There's always someone who wishes they were in your shoes, not because they're cute (lol) but because there's always someone who has it so much worse ( I made a joke and a lot of sense ha ha). Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful 3-day weekend and use this day to remember those who gave up so much for our freedoms. Love you all.....smooches :)

Thrifted vest worn upside down
H&M tank
No name jeans from Ross
Carlos Santana heels

1 comment:

Mama Bee Simple said...

your legs are so long! omg best outfit ever!

want to exchange links?