Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just me...

Photobucket

So, it's been a while, and I have been having a fairly decent summer thus far. Hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend. Sorry I have been neglecting the blog but I have been bitten by the obsession bug yet again. So, I've been really bored with my hair. I searched youtube to find some cute natural styles (meaning no heat, no starightening). I found one style which I've been doing but I needed more. I found a channel I liked and have been watching all the vids like crazy. Then I stumbled upon people using virgin coconut oil on their hair as a moisturizer and shine agent. I heard it's use on hair is popular in East Indian culture as well. The search was on, for unrefined extra virgin coconut oil! I went to a few Indian markets which was interesting to say the least. I settled on buying it at my local vitamin specialty shop. I'm excited to try it out. I also realized I've purchased two other coconut products within the last month, whether they contain coconut extracts or are coconut scented. Just goes to show when I do things, anything, I go hard. I think I have an obsessive personality which is not always a bad thing, as long as the obsessions are not leading me to destruction.

Anyways, above are my current inspirations. Just random things I found which I like.

No comments: