Saturday, March 12, 2011

Growing


At times I feel like a child, not immature but fresh and new, learning the world from scratch, a tiny seedling. See, I started over a short time ago. Yes, I know I'm thirty years old, but when you've gone your whole life absorbing the untrue, or for lack of a better word "poison", you sometimes have to move backwards in the process of unlearning. But, I'm really moving forward. Each day a new epiphany unfolded. Like peeling back the layers of a peony flower recently bloomed. So beautiful on the outside, but the center is where the honey bee suckles its nectar. The core, before the layers covered it up, still beautiful layers they seemed to be but were barriers and walls built to hide and maybe protect the sweet juice; MY TRUE SELF. Added fluff meant to beautify something which was already a treasure. See, the human eye views the lovely petals as delicate and beautiful, yet the honey bee views them as mere obstacles to hurdle in order to reach the prized potion at its center. The true child inside. So, I continue to soak up all the sun (knowledge) and water (wisdom), that I can so I can grow into the true flower God (the Honey Bee) meant for me to be. His SEED

Love,
Tesh

Proverbs 24:13 Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste. 14 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.


No comments: