Saturday, July 30, 2011

Unsettled


I don't really have anything specific to share but I needed some kind of outlet at the moment. I'm not sure what it is, but I have some serious energy inside of me that needs to be released. Mad, sad, anxiousness, excitement, exuberance...hmmmm I'm not quite sure, all I know is it's brewing within and it's been brewing for some time now. I've endured my share of sleepless nights which may have been caused by this "unknown" energy inside. "Unsettled" is the feeling I feel, or maybe even tumultuous, is this even a word and if so what does it mean? Whatever it may be sounds like it sums up what I'm feeling inside....

Well, I guess only time will tell what's going on...in the meantime....

Tumultuous: tu·mul·tu·ous
adjective /t(y)o͞oˈməlCHo͞oəs/  /tə-/ 

Making a loud, confused noise; uproarious
- tumultuous applause

Excited, confused, or disorderly
- a tumultuous crowd
- a tumultuous personal life

Photo: Japanese Peony

No comments: