Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Very First Post







I've been wanting to do a blog since forever but I always thought I wouldn't be too good at it. What is there to really be good at? I just post pictures then talk about them...right? Well that's what it seems like now but I hope in a month I'm not regreting I ever started this. In a nutshell I am an aspiring stylist. My style is pretty much just whatever I feel the moment I stand in front of the closet every morning (or afternoon, depending on what time I went to bed the night before). I really don't even keep my clothes in the closet, except for coats, jackets, and dresses which are mostly from the thrift store. The mish mash of other things I have are tucked neatly in a beat up old dresser (don't have money to get a new one), or stuffed in a wardrobe bag underneath my bed. If I had to label my style I'd say it was vintage glam with a little bit of a rebellious side. That's if I had to put a label on it, but I don't like LABELS. Hope you enjoy my pictures, thoughts, and me.
Get the Look: shorts-necklace-bag secondhand, t-shirt men's fruit of the loom, hat Target, ring Forever 21, bracelets forever 21 & secondhand, belt Marshall's

No comments: