Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Accessories to Cuteness!


I've got my AMMO, my bulletproof, and my deadly five inch heels. I'm ready to "Kill the Streets", with these accessories to my upcoming Fall looks. These are my accessories to cuteness. I love, love, love these accessories from Alexander McQueen, Chloe, and Marc Jacobs to name a few. My faves are the booties with the ties on the back from McQueen and the sweet clutch and bag from Marc Jacobs. I don't yet know what my fall wardrobe will consist of but I do know I adore accessories, especially shoes, so get ready for many more posts like this one. I also have a load of thrift store finds which I want to debut to you all. Be on the look out for some funky dresses, sweaters, and jackets. I also have a current fascination with HATS. Get Ready!
I'm so sorry posts have become few and far between. I've had so much going on between starting school, my last semester by the way woo hoo, and getting the personal shopper/styling project underway, I've had little time to dedicate to managing the blog. Please continue tuning in for future cuteness. Smooches :)

No comments: