Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Plaid Fever



Artwork (by my sister click on the link labeled Art by Yalisa)
I don't have much to say today but I did take a few pictures last week that I did not get a chance to post. I've been making myself get up and get dressed everyday that I have work to do. I sit at my desk all dressed up even if I don't have anything in particular to work on. Getting dressed and putting on makeup makes me take myself more seriously. By the way this particular day I got so much done. I worked for four straight hours and even squeezed in a shopping trip later on, which was work as well. This is a plaid Banana Republic top I picked up for a few bucks at a local thrift shop and the vest I snagged like three years ago and I think I've only worn it once. You'll find the rest in Get-the-Goods below....Enjoy!
Tip: Jazz up your Fall wardrobe with a touch of plaid. Don't go overboard with this classic look. It's always in style and it brings pizazz to otherwise boring neutrals! Smooches
Get-the-Goods: Plaid banana Republic top and vintage vest both secondhand. leggings Forever 21. belt Secondhand. necklace Secondhand. bracelets Secondhand and Forever 21.

No comments: