Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back in Business











So I'm back! Finals are finally over and I am officially done with school. I graduate officially in May but I am done with all my classes. It has been a long journey, but I am proud to say I hung in there and finished what I started. I'm loving life right now! It's Sunday afternoon and I'm sitting here enjoying a flick, The Wiz to be exact. I can literally do anything I want for the rest of the evening. Yes, it feels very good. This week will be very interesting, seeing as I have not gotten any of my Christmas shopping done except for 1 and a half gifts. This will actually be much needed fun for me since I haven't shopped for people in quite some time.
I will be doing a lot of shopping for people in the near future. The personal shopping and Ebay store is the next thing on my agenda now that school is complete. Look out for them in the near future....my tentative deadline for these projects is February 28th. Start saving your pennies for boyish blazers, danty vintage dresses, classic heels, and some funky accessories. I will be fine tuning the actual pieces which I will have up for grabs within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned for more info until the opening of AdoRebel Vintage. Smooches:)
GTG's: Blazer/sweater and high waisted pants-thrifted
Jewelry-thrifted and Forever 21
clutch-sisters' thrifted

3 comments:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Awesome jacket and well done on completing school.

Tesh said...

Thanx a lot!

Rumi Neely said...

Hi Tesh, congrats on finishing up with classes!

To answer your question from earlier this week about my post title..leo = leopard print. Stupid I know :P