Friday, January 2, 2009

The Thrill is Gone

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's holiday, mine was good. I stayed home all day on New Year's eve, and spent my night with a special guy, my 8 month old nephew. Wouldn't have had it any other way! I have pretty much been in the house for 4 days straight leaving only to look for a suitable winter coat which resulted in visiting one store and getting frustrated at the poor selection. I think the days of Internet shopping have arrived for me. Between the crowds, filth, and lack of originality in the selection, my frustration level has reached an all time high. I've been loyal to my thrift shops but retail stores have become a waste of time for me. Shall we say, "the thrill is gone"! I used to love searching through the entire store to find one cool item which really was not all that cool anyway, but those days have become obsolete.
Anyways enjoy the newness of the New Year everyone, be blessed, smooches!

GTG: oversized plaid shirt thrifted
black skinnies-Forever 21
black heels-Guess by Marciano
jewelry-thrifted

1 comment:

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

You are back. Happy New year. I hope you continue to blog. I've missed your posts.