Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Art show


I went to the LA Art show on Friday night. I am officially lovin' the art scene because of the beautiful and unique people who attend these shows and the endless inspiration. Met some cool people not to mention a free swag-bag with some cool products....nothing is better than free stuff! Fun times. Sorry everyone for the long absence from the blog. Life has been tough and my motivation levels have been low, not for the blog, but some other projects which are in the works. Not to mention my internet has not been working all week until today, finalmente! I most definitely will have the Ebay store up soon....stay tuned, and a lot of other ventures in the near future. What I wore: Thrifted skirt and belt, Old Navy cotton tank, Target stockings, Guess by Marciano booties

No comments: