Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday Girl!




The birthday girl


My sister





















Wow, it has been a long while since I've done a post. I have actually been very busy getting the Image consulting and wardrobe styling going and to my surprise I've added makeup to the roster of talents I feel I've been blessed to possess. I worked on a photo shoot for a local fashion show, by styling my cousin's wardrobe and doing her makeup (pictures to come). The pictures turned out very nice to my and my cousin's surprise. Well, I guess it wasn't that much of a surprise because I prayed and asked the Lord what to do beforehand and everything turned out lovely.

Last night myself and some friend's and family celebrated my cousin's birthday at an open mic night. A friend performed an original poem and my sister ended the night with a serenade to my cousin (so proud of my sis for committing to the performance even through her nerves). It was a lovely evening...enjoy the pictures....Love! GTG's: Black leather jacket-vintage, Black turtleneck-Catherine Malandrino, Black skinnies-Forever 21, Off white beret-Nobody Jones boutique, Black booties-Guess by Marciano

No comments: