Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Current Obsessions


So for the past week or so, I have had a little product obsession. I think I've been searching for a change and this search has materialized into wanting a new look. I have never done anything drastic to my hair...never dyed it, never had it cut and styled besides the usual special occassions, so I've settled for quick fixes. Last week alone I bought three eyeliners, some lipstick, and two bottles of nail polish. Usually when I need change and I don't have a lot of money I take a visit to the drugstore and have at it. I got away very cheap but got some great products....






I have also been obsessing over finding a new fragrance, so I've been on Sephora.com almost every day last week not to mention visiting one of their locations over the weekend. I think my sister and I were in there for almost an hour or more, smelling scents and trying out all the makeupI had been oogling over for a couple days. I literally smelled almost every fragrance currently in their inventory and for now I've narrowed it down to two choices: Giorgio Armani Mania, and Diesel's new fragrance Fuel for Life Unlimited for women only (yes the name is actually that long). Armani Mania has a very creamy smell, I get vanilla notes and like cream...I really don't know how to describe smells but it's just really warm. The Diesel perfume is like nothing I've smelled...it's like citrusy but it has a sweet smell on the top note and it's a little on the masculine side in a way, which I like but still has a feminine edge. The bottle is also so cute to me very balanced like me...pretty yet edgy. It's black yet has a lacy black slip over it which looks like a dress for the bottle. I'm not really a typical love flowery fruity fragrance type of girl. Don't get me wrong, I like some floral fragrances but they have to have something interesting in them that sets them apart from the pack. Which one do I choose? I am not yet satisfied that I've found "the one" yet, I feel like the one is still hiding out there...the search continues! But for now, love these...



No comments: