Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Obsessions Part II






Ok so I went on Sephora.com again today. Why do they do this to me? They got some new fragrances in which I cannot resist sniffing to see if one of them is "the one". I'm sure I probably won't even nearly like any of them due to the fact that they are all florals and as I said before, florals are usually not my thing. I may be pleasantly surprised! A couple of the bottles are so pretty I almost don't want to go test out the scents for fear of them smelling like old lady flowery butt, just kidding, and risk crushing my dreams of displaying them on my perfume tray (which doesn't exist yet).

Must smell (new ones):
Vera Wang Rock Princess
Stella McCartney Sheer
Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice

Must smell (old but new to me):
Givenchy Hot Couture
Dolce & Gabbana The One

No comments: