Thursday, August 27, 2009

Four of a Kind
























































































The Barney's warehouse sale touched down in Los Angeles for the past couple weeks and I finally got around to checking it out. Myself and my peeps went on the last day therefore everything was picked over, damaged, or not our size. A fun experience nonetheless. I followed my visit with dinner at some old friends' house and watched "Bunny House", which was pretty funny in it's own right.

I noticed I'm due for a trim (1st pic), off my hair I mean. It's looking pretty jagged. I am planning on doing a revamp on myself due to a weird thing going on with my style at the moment. That combined with a mid-life crisis as well as the fast approaching changing of the seasons. I will keep everyone posted on my progress as soon as it develops...Love

Get my Goods (First Pic):
Green army button down top-Vintage
Mosaic purse-Vintage

No comments: