Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life


Lately I've experienced my share of ups and downs but I still remain. What can I say, I'm loving life at this point.

So let's see, I attended my sister's 1st fashion show for her clothing line, "INDIGO HAVEN", yesterday. I'm very proud of her. I was so looking forward to going to the Barney's New York warehouse sale in Los Angeles today but that didn't work out. Hopefully I'll get to go next weekend. I didn't have any money anyways but next week I'll be in the game.


I may get my mini vacay to Vegas after all in the near future, but I'll keep you all posted. And I don't know what is going on with my style lately...it seems I'm in a transition phase. Eager to see where this leads. Smooches everyone, and please continue to subscribe to adoRebel where "It's not what you wear but how you wear it!" (Picture just something I found on another blog courtesy of: the sartorialist) :)

No comments: