Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Color Pop






So here is what I wore yesterday. I have been trying to figure out how to wear this bright fish necklace for the longest but every time I put it on something looked off.  Yesterday I was determined to figure it out and this was what I came up with. I pulled this bright orange bag out from an old suitcase full of purses I have from over the years (I keep certain purses just for rainy days or when I want to mix it up or am tired of the bags I have on rotation at a particular time).  This was the day to pull this one out and with the sunny weather we've been having in Cali this week, it was inevitable to add this "Bright" just to kill the monotony of winter clothes I had been wearing.

Hope this inspires you to mix it up a bit and add a "Color Pop" to your day and everyone's around you. Life is full of unexpected changes. Be the unexpected!
Love,
:))

Bag: Reaction by Kenneth Cole (old)
Blazer, Shoes, & Necklace: Thrifted
Pants: DD's Discounts
Other Jewelry: Miscellaneous thrifted and gifted

No comments: