Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Indian Summer








Is it just me or does it seem that the sky is just a little bit brighter. The birds are chirping a tad bit louder outside my window in the mornings. The neapolitan ice cream sandwich I ate last night was oh so much sweeter. Maybe it's because of everything that's going on around us. Those little things like the birds, trees, even ice cream sandwiches catch my ears, eyes, and taste buds. Seems like there's such a calm in the air. Indian summer nights? We're not yet in an Indian summer but the feeling I just didn't know what to call it. A calm before the storm? Maybe! Whatever it is I can't explain it. Wait...I just did!


Get the Look: top-Cheap dress shop, jeans-J Brand, sandals(Dollhouse)-Ross, earrings-Forever 21, bracelets-secondhand and Forever 21, necklace-secondhand.

No comments: