Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kimono Dragon






I must be crazy...or just a fashion you know what! In 95 degree (dragon) heat I chose to wear skinny grey jeans and a kind of heavy kimono-ish top and I also had a tank underneath it, which was not very breathable, to say the least. So yeah, I was a little bit hot. Hence, the reason why my photo shoot today got cut a little short(only 4 pictures). On top of that I got attacked by a bee, wasp, or some other unidentified flying object...lol! I guess I need to lay off on the flowery perfume. Any-who, I got this top at a thrift store like a year ago (one of the things I found when I went dresser diving last night). Reminds me of a kimono....*side note* I love anything geisha inspired....Enjoy. Smooches

Get-the-Goods: top Secondhand. jeans C Pink by way of Marshall's. bag Secondhand. shoes Boutique 58 by way of Marshall's. necklaces and bracelets Forever 21 and Secondhand. ring and tank Forever 21.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHH i GET IT KIMONO BECAUSE IT'S HOTT.AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! No bites, right???