Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dedication














So, this is what I wore this past weekend for my nephew's dedication service. I went through around five or six looks before deciding on this one. Well, actually this was the only one that appeared even half way decent and that I felt comfortable in. I've realized if I don't feel comfortable in an ensemble I won't dare step out of the house in it. No matter how crazy it may be, if I feel comfortable in it and it's becoming, I would much rather wear the flamboyant crazed maniac look than something that looks "Normal" but I hate. Oh wait that pretty much sums up my style.

Bought the blouse thrifted about a month ago but I may have to retire it, since it's polyester and makes me feel like a sweaty girl. The thing is stupid cute though! 

Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas holiday. I surely did since I did absolutely NOTHING. Well, unless you count watching tv, painting my nails, or eating nonstop SOMETHING. The family celebrated Christmas on Sunday with a Sunday Brunch, it was great food, family, and fun.

So Yeah, hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and received everything you wanted material, emotional, and spiritual! Enjoy the pics......

Love, 
Tesh

Blouse & skirt: thrifted
Shoes: jessica simpson
Cuff Watch: anne klein
Clutch: thrifted
Bracelet: old

No comments: