Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks











So, this is my second look for the Bonobos Men's Suits Winter Style Challenge.  I chose this look with the holiday season in mind which has snuck upon us with no "Hello". Though I live in California and we will be spending Thanksgiving in Lawn chairs poolside, this look was meant for that Holiday party you're throwing for family and friends this year. The dark dress is the perfect choice to bring in that drama, and what's a holiday party without drama? The embroidered floral design is my ode to the Shanghai darling of yesteryear. The wool asymmetrical zip blazer gives a cool and tough effect to the pretty and delicate frock underneath. Take off the jacket when indoors and you have the perfect surprisingly comfy ensemble to wow your guests or to fall asleep in after dinner. The buttons in front are perfect for coming undone after the turkey and sweet potato pie or pumpkin whatever tickles your fancy. 

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday and indulges in that extra piece of pie just for me!

Love,

Tesh

What I wore:
Black dress (thrifted)
Asymmetrical wool blazer (rummage sale find)
Ankle Boots (Guess by Marciano)
Gold Handbag (thrifted)

No comments: