Sunday, April 30, 2017

Falling In Love















This year is flying by pretty swiftly. I looked up the other day and we were already in the middle of the fourth month of 2017. I was so in doubt that I had to repeat the date a few times so it could sink in. The first few months of 2017 have been pretty uneventful but at the same time very eventful. I guess the things that have occurred are like normal things for most but big for someone like me. I've taken small steps towards potential big outcomes. In the process I've been loving my decisions, my choices, and just myself. Forget the second guessing of days past, it always caused unnecessary shall we say problems anyway. This new openness has allowed for some things to occur that I've been wanting for quite sometime, mainly just accepting myself and everything I am. This includes all the things I've messed up or failed at. That has all become perfect because it all shaped this person that I now love. I always wondered about a statement that others have been keen on throwing around quite often. "The truth will set you free". Straight forward as it seemed but it puzzled me to no end for quite sometime. I think I'm finally understanding. 

Ok, now on to this look. I wore this about two weeks ago I know I'm a bit behind to church on Palm Sunday. So here are the details:

Top: Old Navy 
(something a little different might I add as I don't like to show much skin)
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Pour La Victoire
Watch: Anne Klein (thrifted)
Earrings and ring: Thrifted

No comments: