Thursday, May 25, 2017

Free

















It's interesting the things that can transpire in short periods of time when it seems nothing of significance occurs at times for long stretches. A lot of people may not know I've experienced some difficult times in my life and though I have gotten to better circumstances now, this was not always the case. Finally,  I am seeing (though I already believed) some fruition of the dreams of my life coming into view. Now, don't get me wrong, I do not have every piece of the puzzle named "me" but it is coming together not always nicely but any progression toward a finish is just that, progression.

I got to do something this past weekend that is the first decision, not based off of some circumstance, that I have made in some time. Every job has been taken "because of" something. Every decision because, I need money or I need to buy a car so therefore I need money or I need to pay for school. Not much has been done because I want to do it. That's it, no background, no story, I just want to. This is so hugeeeeeee huge for me. A decision I made for myself not because anyone wanted me to or thought it was a great idea, just because I wanted to. And, it was not easy to make. Leaving comfort never is. But I did it, and I thank God for giving me the strength to leave. Now I am further from the shore than ever and I am hoping the currants of life keep pushing me further and further. The good thing this time is I know he is there by my side.

Now let's get to these outfit details. I wore this to a Mother's day event this past Mother's day yes I know it's late but see last paragragh (life). I'll be back hopefully sooner than later. Love.

Dress worn as top: Marshall's (my fave)
Jeans: Gap 1969 (thrifted)
Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Random brand (Ross dress for less) 
See haul video


No comments: